- National Counseling Examination (NCE) for Licensure and Certification
- Passed Exam – October 2015
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Member, 2014 – present
- Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia (LPCA-GA)
- Member, 2014 – Present
- American College Counseling Association (ACCA), Georgia Chapter
- Member, March 2015 – present
South University, Savannah, Georgia – College of Health Professions Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling; March 2016
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, Rhode Island Bachelor of Fine Arts, Photography; June 1999
Georgia Southern University Counseling Center, Statesboro, Georgia
Staff Therapist; April 2016 - Present
- Provide individual and group counseling, outreach, and crisis services for students at the GSU Counseling Center.
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Savannah, Georgia
Clinical Mental Health Counseling Intern; December 2014 – March 2016
- Provide short-term individual and group counseling, outreach, and crisis management.
- Responsibilities include intake assessments, treatment planning, goal facilitating, and disability counseling/academic accommodations for students with diagnoses such as: ADHD/ADD, autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia (and other learning abilities), depression, and additional psychiatric illnesses.
Freelance Photo Editor and Creative Consultant, Savannah, Georgia
Photo Research, Editing, Estimates, Consultation, Production; May 2013 – present
- Titles include Guitar Aficionado, Guitar World, and Revolver Magazine.
- Consults with photographers on portfolios, estimates, and production schedules.
ArtMix Creative, New York, New York
Agent; August 2011 – May 2013
- Represented and managed photographers and directors.
- Handled every aspect of still photo and video shoots; including estimates, bids, contracts, production, post-production, billing.
- Responsible for editing of portfolios of new and existing client-base.
XXL Magazine, New York, New York
Photo Director; October 2009 – August 2011
- Oversaw every aspect of photography for the magazine.
- Excellent creative eye and immense knowledge of photography
Inked Magazine, New York, New York
Photo Director; December 2008 – October 2009
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and professionally.
- Proficient in using latest phot editing software and high-end digital cameras.
Revolver Magazine, New York, New York
Photo Director; March 2004 – December 2008
- Coordinated with photographers, creative directors, and story editors.
- Produced high-quality photo shoots matching with the content and story lines of diverse projects.
Vibe Magazine, New York, New York
Assistant Photo Editor; March 2002 – March 2004
- Assigned, produced, researched, and edited photographs for front of magazine.
- Worked closely with creative director and editors to meet project deadlines.
HomeStyle Magazine, New York, New York
Photo Producer; May 2001 – January 2002
- Produced photo shoots for the entire magazine.
- Researched and edited stock photos as needed.
Mark Seliger Photography, New York, New York
Personal Assistant & Production Assistant; May 2000 – May 2001
- Served as chief contact and liaison for Mr. Seliger.
- Assisted photo producer on all shoots.
Available upon request